Wednesday 27 May 2009

hats

Knitting hats is my passion! There are several reasons to this, but the main one is that they do not take too much time to be completed, so I can finish and enjoy them soon, and at the same time I can ry and experience new techniques often.

I don't have much time to kit, just a little bit everyday before sleeping, so small projects are a must.

Also, in this way, by the end of the year I have enough finished items to give away to all my friends, and they really appreciate this. I usually gather all hats (and scarves, glowes and cowls) in a large bag. When visiting frinds I let tham choose tha hat they prefer and like most. It's a double fun: we play and try everything, ad at the same time I'm sure they receive something they like.

And now let's see if I can manage to post pictures...

IMG_6660c

Oh, it works! This was my first knitted scarf. I frogged it sometimes ago, but it says much about my way of knitting: after few rows I was already tired, and wanted to try new stitches and colors!

No comments: