Wednesday 5 August 2009

SP 14 - parcel arrived!


Yesterday evening I came home really tired, after a whole day in the field, in the Mountains, with the sun shining, and a drive of more than 400 km! I was expecting a parcel (someone had written me they had sent something), and while entering the house, heading to the post box, I was hoping to find the familiar yellow slip saying to go to the post office to pick up something. To my surprise and delight, I found there a parcel waiting for me!!! A parcel from Great Britain!! What a joy.... It was my secret pal parcel, filled with wondeful things. Thank you, THANK YOU dear pal, you sent me so many wonderful things, you had such kind words and so thoughtful ideas that I was overwhelmed!

I was also too tired to return to the parked car where i had left my backpack with the camera in, so no photos (yet), but just heartfelt thanks. And the promise of a post with photogrphs very soon!

In the meantime, just a little photo of yet another project I cast on last week, it is coming along beautifully, and was requested after seeing the green version. And it is not the only new cast on of the week, oh my, I'm so feeble, but I'm also slowly finishing left over project (I frogged a languishing baby jacket, admitting to myself that I didn't like it).

And now, with wonderful new wool and super projects, it is going to be even harder to resist...!

No comments: