Thursday 6 August 2009

SP14 unveiled


I finally had the time to take a picture of the contents of the fantastic parcel I received from my secret pal.

First of all, the parcel contained several packets wrapped up in a beautiful blue paper, and cards from woolfest, and a lovely note from "Katie". Not to mention a fantastic pattern for mittens with stranded work, something I have always wanted to try and never had the courage to do. Now there is no more excuse, I will make mittens with stranded work!


Added: blogger cuts up the photo, and it doesn't show all. Click on the photo to see everything...

When I opened up the packages, I was overwhelmed: superb hand dyed wool (in shades of brown!!!) from "The Yarn Yard", a bag, chocolate (in interesting flavours that are really appealing), cards with flowers and even a fairy pen to help me at work! And also some roving in dreamy colors, no excuse to start spinning seriously!

THANK YOU again, Katie! As you know, you also had a strong therapeutic effect after a very hard day, you really lifted up my spirits!!!

1 comment:

Jinann said...

What an awesome package! I love the "Deep in the Forest Mittens" - they're going to be gorgeous in the natural and brown yarn.

I'm especially enamored of the gorgeous roving you received as well - it's my favorite color!