Wednesday 1 December 2010

01/31 december posts

So, the resolution for the month is to make a post every day.
The year is ending, things are changing, some for good and some for bad, and I need to reset a bit my priorities and my life.
The snowy weather is helping with these shifting moods, but I will not give up my natural optimism!

I want to start the month signalling you a number of initiatives that are taking place right now, to alleviate the lifes of girls in many countries: a bit of education and help can make a great difference, so get informed and then act! What are you waiting for?

Start from here:

The girl effect

United Nations Girls' Education Initiative

Plan

Knowledge is power!



Added later on:

Here an interesting experience, #reverb10, "reflect on this year & manifest what's next"

Today the topic is:
"Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?"

Hmm, this is a tough one! This year was rather complex, full of surprises and required a lot of patience to be survived through! The word I would like to be happy to write here next year is peace, thinking mostly to the inner peace!

No comments: