Friday 3 December 2010

03/31 travelling at this moment

Ok, not really travelling, but I have been working here in the morning, in Milano in the afternoon, and went to my parents in the evening... So a bit of driving was involved, and a lot of chatting, recovering, laughing, loving, sharing too!
As for the knitting, I did advance on my 10th shawl (given that I could not go around with Christmas presents related to people I was visiting ;-)!).

The theme fo today relate to a moment and is "Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors)."

Oh, hum, it's not easy to do this on the spot, so I need to think about it, write with calm and then add here. But at least I can add Photos from this year that are linked to special moments...

365_061

365_102

365_117

365_313

Coming to the moment, it is related, as many moments in which I really feel deeply alive and concious, to being alone in the nature, even though it was unusual in that I was in a center of a town. I had a free hour in between appointments, it was autumn and sunny, and so decided to walk from one appointment to the other with calm, across a park. The golden light was filtrating through yellow and orange leaves, the sound of cars was distant and faded away, and I could hear the birds flying and watch a couple of small kids playing joyfully loughing and squeeling. An old man sat on a bench reading his newspaper quietfully. I could see my image reflected in a pool, sourrounded by bright orange fallen leaves with a bit of frost on them. I felt complete and satisfied, kneeling besides the pool and grabbing a cold, smooshy leaf, with its dark smell, to watch the bright light filter through it, I was so calm and happy.

No comments: