Tuesday 7 December 2010

07/31 community

Today reverb10 has some reflections on

"Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?" (Author: Cali Harris)

In 2010 I have sarted to take a full feeling on many communities online, especially the knitting community (Ravelry). The great thing was to meet in reality friends from the internet, here in Italy and where I stay while travelling, and some new friends, in the real sense of the term, have been found. Internet, whan wisely used, is a great thing, and I hope that the good people remain the majority and will continue to make this fantastic place continue like this!
In 2011 I will continue to explore the endless possibilities from the internet, but I want them to be also concrete experiences, to get in touch with the real people!

IMG_0128

No comments: