Thursday 9 December 2010

09/31 party

Today's topic is Party.

"December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)"

I'm not a party person, I like to spend time with few friends talking and having fun with simple things (good food, good music, good conversation, calm and frank discussion).

#38 A national holiday celebration

I do also like to participate, now and then, to events with lots of people, like parades or events, especially those organised by cities to celebrate some specia event. that's becuse I like to explore and try new things, and more to live new things with all senses!

IMG_4253

The final party I love is to spend time with my family: most of the time these are occasions of joy and happiness, with everything from bad to good making up life!

365_027

365_016

No comments: