Friday 10 December 2010

10/31 wisdom

Today the topic is:

"Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

(Author: Susannah Conway)"


It is interesting to reflect about your decisions a year after. It is something I do very often, and I like to put into perspective what happened in the past to learn for the future. Many times the decisions we make are taken without having the full picture, so outcomes are often unexpected. This happens with things that have to do with others, but also a bit to decisions regrding ourselves, no matter how honest you are with yourself.

Anyhow, one of th most important decisions for me this year was to finally recognise that my reality is not as I'd like it to be, and therefore I have to let go some of the dreams without being sad for this. Once I finally accepted this fact, I have been able to see things clearly and to face the many little unpleasant things with much more energy and positiveness instead of being struck and hold by the events, I have learned to surf better on them and to say no when it is needed. The road is still long though....

walk about

No comments: