Sunday 12 December 2010

12/31: body

"This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you

have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author:Patrick Reynolds)


I usually feel very well and intgrated with my body. We get messages from the outside on how it should be, but I think that we have just to be aware of how it is and it functions. Now and then I get messages of "not feeling well", but if you listen, you know how to get back to normality.

There is one thing that I'd love to accomplish and that is to get back to some more fitness: I simply need to make more exercice and also lose some kilos. The two things go toghether, and since I have started to walk to work at least three times a week I'm feeling better. The hard part of it all, is that you can work towards feling better in the body anly if also the mind is well!

365_052

No comments: