Monday 13 December 2010

13/31 - action

Let action be today's theme, and I may add this reverb10 thing started out as a curiosity and has morphed into a nice exercice! I'm loving it, and it is making me writing everyday, which is in itself positive. And with all this thinking, I have also undertook action, starting to actually DO many things (may talk about all this later on during next year...


foto 2-8


For one thing, I'm enjoying immensely the hipstamatic photo application on my i-pod touch!


"December 13 - Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)"


Indeed action IS the important moment, and ONCE you have made your decisions (and this may take time), then you have to actually make things happen. Last year was mainly devoted to taking decisions, realising things and starting to live with them, a sort of interior development. Actions were small but important as well, but next year should be more all about action. Now that the ideas are sorted out, action will start, but nothing grand, just small steps towards the arrival. This year I indeed decided to be more open to people and to do things rather than ony planning them. Interestingly, sometimes my action have been interpreted the wrong way, actually to the exact opposit of what I had meant! Sometimes this is due to real misunderstabìndings and lack of communications, other times this is due to real bad intentions of people you have around you, and that case no doubts, more action is needed to neutralise such people, to get them OUT of your life!


After all these grand statements, it is better to return to the action I cultivated this year and intend to do more and more next year: that is to dedicate more of my time to the people I love, but also to unknown ones, just being more present when things happen and living them fully!


No comments: