Saturday 25 December 2010

25/31 Photo


December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.(Author: Tracey Clark)



Ah, this is fun, I have decided for this shot.


365_339


It just shows my playful side, as I took it o document my reaction to a too sweet drink I really disliked, but all was done in a really funny and playful moment toghether with my beloved one! It fixes a moment of happiness and lightness, a way of living happily with little things, and have some layered memories in it: a noce trip to France, a gift to a special person, my childhood neighborhood......


And, by the way, happy christmas!


No comments: