Monday 3 October 2011

About lifelists

I'm in the middle (it's actually the last week, sigh) of taking a wonderful course by Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks. I have been following her blog for a while and like her spirit and beautiful photos, and so when I read she was organising his course I decided to subscribe following an impulse. And as it often happens, I have great outcomes following impulses. Have a visit at her blog, and at her many ideas, she is a real volcano of projects!

It has been a very interesting five weeks, and amongst other things I have started and I'm consistenly keeping a work-book in which I write everyday. Calling it a diary is a bit limiting, but that's what essentially it is. And hi is a very BIG gift I got from Karen, having enough motivation to keep up writing every day my "morning pages" (of Julia Cameron memory). Also the people taking this course are very nice, pity there is a facebook group, but I don't subscribe to facebook!

Other things we have been working on are vision boards and also making a life list. This was such a fun and revelative experience, that I now want to share with you all my life list! I did a separate page in the blog (llok at the tabs up there!), and I also want to chronicle my achievements in this blog!

365_266

No comments: