Monday 14 November 2011

it seems almost impossible....

not only plenty of posts, but many of them about knitting! And this one is a hat, one of my favourite items.

Truth to be said, our family is going through particularly demanding times, and so moments of tiredness alternate to the will of getting partially back to normal life, at least when it is possible.

And I still have some finished items to show you!

IMG_7577

So here I present you a new hat!

IMG_7574

It is he Sunflower Tam by Norah Gaughan (link to Ravelry) from her book "knitting Nature" which I adore. It is a nice clever pattern, knit with unknown wool from the marked on big needles (5mm if I remember well....).


IMG_7555


I like the detail on the top of the hat. And I'm quite satisfied with it, except for one little detail:


IMG_7578


It is too big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a little big, but isn't that the style? isn't it supposed to fit like that? hope knitting is soothing to you at the moment.