Sunday 18 December 2011

sunday around

Deaspite all my dreams of having a december of regular postings, I have totally failed. Too many things happening, connections not working, travelling, keeping up with urgent things... There is no end to the things.

We have arrived safely, and on Sunday we had a day off and spent a proper Melbourne day!

IMG_4644

First there was the Knitting at the Botanical Gardens, organised by Toni, and it was as wonderful as always. Cetching up, chatting, knowing new people, it was perfect!

IMG_9776

Then on the way home we decided for a "short" detour, and went to St Kilda, to see the sea!

IMG_4646

It was a bit grey and windy, but I loved it even more!

IMG_4649

The temperature was mild, seagulls were all around

IMG_4654

people enjoying the pier

IMG_4653

the city in the distance

IMG_4657

a bride was around to have photos taken (how could I resist?)

IMG_4656

and there was much time to relax and have fun

IMG_4665

IMG_4664

PS AND I wet my feet in the sea!

IMG_9802

No comments: