Monday 19 March 2012

some hats

There has been quite a bit of knitting lately.....
There were some hats, all for a little fella I like a lot.

First we have Quynn by woolly wormhead, one of the great patterns from her book "Bambeanies".

DSC_0158

I made it with some leftover Noro wool mixed with some white wool

DSC_0162

and could not resist to add some stripes!

DSC_0155

and added a little knot at the top!

DSC_0153

I'm quite pleased with it, and G was very happy when he received it. His mum reports he wore it happily, and asks for a bigger version for herself!!!!

Second hat is again a ww model, but it is crocheted!

DSC_0230

Isn't it cute? It looks like a little mushroom, and the pattern is obviously called Mushroom cap!

DSC_0231

It's an easy pattern, and have stripes, and I had been waiting for its release for long, so when it came out I could not resist.

DSC_0235

Made with unknown merino wool with a 4.5 crochet hook, I made it in three evenings!
And little G is happy again, and well equipped for next winter!

No comments: